Complete quiz 100% correct
1) Choose the correct form for full verbatim:
Answer:- a) I-I-I don’t think this is c-c-correct.
2) How will you mark something that you can’t quite distinguish in the audio file?
Answer:-b) [unintelligible 00:01:50]
3) The client requires time stamping every two minutes. You need to transcribe the 10-20 minute part of the audio. Where do you start time stamping?
4) Can you guess the word if you are not 100% sure what was spoken?
5) What is the correct answer of 2+2*3+2*2+4=?
6) If a client requires timestamping on speaker change, which format would that be?
Answer:- (c) [00:10:53] Interviewer:
7) Choose the correct form:
Answer:-(c) She walked up to him and said, “What’s your name?”
8) How will you mark something that you can’t hear in the audio file?
Answer:-(b) (inaudible 00:01:50)
9) If a client requests timestamping every two minutes, how would it look?
10) Are speaker tags required everytime when speaker changes?
Answer:-( b) Everytime
11) Which speaker label is correct?
Answer:-(c) Speaker 1:
12) Which text format is this, “The text is transcribed exactly as it sounds and includes all the utterances of the speakers. ”?
Answer: b) full verbatim
13) Which text format is this “The transcribed text does not include speech errors, false starts and various filler words, such as: um, uh, hmm, so, you know, sort of, etc.”
Answer: b) clean verbatim
14) Timestamping time format must be:
Answer:b) [00:00:00] (always in bold)
gotranscript audio test answers
gotranscript test answer pdf
gotranscript audio test answers pdf
gotranscript quiz answers pdf
gotranscript.com quiz answers
audio to text